The meeting link is available in the agenda document here - Amenities & Estates Committee Agenda 2023-02-07
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2.To receive Declarations of Interest in agenda items - To receive any disclosable declarations of interest from Members in relation to any items to be considered at the meeting in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
3. Public Participation - To receive submissions from members of the public for a period of 15 minutes. Members of the public may make representations on any matters, for no more than 5 minutes each in accordance with Standing Orders para 3. The meeting will adjourn for this item.
4. Oxford Road Skate Park Project Update - Committee to receive update on funding for project.
5. Update on Playground Repairs and Inspections - Committee to receive update on playground repairs and inspections at Dovehouse ‘Come & Play’, Oxford Road, Old Witney Road.
6. Old Witney Road Playground Project Update - Committee to note Old Witney Road Tender Document submitted by ‘Sports and Play Consulting’ on behalf of Eynsham Parish Council. Main Tender Document - Old Witney Road_2023-02-07_7
7. To discuss and agree hedge planting plan for Oxford Road Playing Field (South) - Committee to review plans submitted for hedge planting project and agree on actions moving forward.
8. Tree Maintenance Quotes - Committee to receive quotation for tree maintenance works and agree on actions. JenksQuote_Jan2023_2023-02-07_8JenksQuote7974_Jenks_OakTreeT412_2023-02-07_8Nicholsons_DB47-QuoteSchedule-3316_2023-02-07_8
9. Fishponds Inspections Report January 2023 - Committee to review the Fishponds Inspection Report and agree on any actions required.
10. To receive an update on Wharf Stream Way Bridge - Cllr Sue Osborne to update committee members on completed work and committee to agree on any further action required.