1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in agenda items. - To receive any disclosable declarations of interest from Members in relation to any items to be considered at the meeting in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
3. Public Participation - To receive submissions from members of the public for a period of 15 minutes. Members of the public may make representations on any matters, for no more than 5 minutes each in accordance with Standing Orders para 3. The meeting will adjourn for this item.
4. To review grants made in 2022/23:-
a. Oxfordshire Play Association - £1000
b. Eynsham Detachment Army Cadets - £400
c. Eynsham Community Primary School PTA - £850
d. Eynsham Village Show - £250
e. First and Last Mile - £500
f. Eynsham Croquet Club - £400
5. To consider grant applications for 2023/24:-
a. First and Last Mile - £500
b. Eynsham Good Neighbour Network - £400
(Note: Finance & General Purposes Committee (11 October 2022) approved a grant to Eynsham Museum & Heritage Centre of £2000).
6. Current financial update:-
a. Half year end review/update of budgets and reserves.
2022-11-08_6a_Summary Income & Expenditure - Oct 2022
2022-11-08_6a_Detailed Income & Expenditure - Oct 2022
b. To review S106 funds available and consider Committee budget requests.
7. To make recommendations for the budget and Precept for 2022/23 financial year.
EXCLUSION OF THE PUBLIC AND PRESS: At the conclusion of this part of the agenda, the Chair will move that, considering the confidential nature of the business to be discussed, the public, press and broadcast media be excluded for the remainder of the meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
8. Human Resources.
a. To note completion of staff appraisals for Clerk and Deputy Clerk.
b. To consider and approve training requirements.
c. To receive a report on job evaluations undertaken by Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd and agree actions.
d. To consider increasing employees’ Working From Home Allowance.
e. To note an increase in salaries in accordance with National Joint Council for Local Government Services and agree actions.