Amenities & Estates Committee Agenda 2023-09-12
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in agenda items - To receive any disclosable declarations of interest from Members in relation to any items to be considered at the meeting in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
3. Public Participation - To receive submissions from members of the public for a period of 15 minutes. Members of the public may make representations on any matters, for no more than 5 minutes each in accordance with Standing Orders para 3. The meeting will adjourn for this item.
4. Old Witney Road Playground Project Update -
(a) Committee to receive update on project and agree any actions required.
5. Report on Annual RoSPA Inspection and Update on Playground Repairs and Inspections
(a) Committee to receive report on RoSPA inspections completed on 4th August 2023 and agree actions.
(b) Committee to receive update on playground repairs Dovehouse ‘Come & Play’, Oxford Road and Oxford Road Skate Park.
6. Parish Grass Cutting
(a) To note the expiry of McCracken & Son’s contract at the end of the year.
(b) Committee to consider revising the grass cutting specification in line with Plantlife guidelines.
(c) To consider and resolve consultation details, communications, and other associated matters. The Deputy Clerk will obtain quotes for the committee to consider at the October committee meeting.
7. Replace Bench on Mill Street
To receive cost of replacement bench and agree actions.
8. Parish Council Owned Litter Bin Emptying
(a) To receive an update on developments with WODC (West Oxfordshire District Council) and Ubico TUPE enquiries.
(b) To consider quotes for emptying the Parish Councils bins, including report on budget adjustments and agree actions.
9. Dog Attacks at Oxford Road
(a) To receive a report on dog attacks being reported at Oxford Road playing fields and agree on actions to take to prevent further attacks occurring.
10. Improvement Works – B4044 (Thames via the Wharf Stream)
To discuss the access improvement works from the B4044 towards the Thames via the Wharf Stream and consider further requirements.
Next Meeting date:
Tuesday 24th October 7.30pm