1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in agenda items.
3. Public Participation - to receive submissions from members of the public relating to items on the agenda, in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct and Standing Orders.
4. Current financial update - to review income and expenditure for the year to date.
5. To consider and approve an updated Regular Payments List.
6. To receive correspondence regarding Cash Deposits from West Oxfordshire District Council and resolve to transfer funds elsewhere.
7. To receive update on Maintenance Operative position and agree actions.
EXCLUSION OF THE PUBLIC AND PRESS: At the conclusion of this part of the agenda, the Chairman will move that, considering the confidential nature of the business to be discussed, the public, press and broadcast media be excluded for the remainder of the meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
8.Bartholomew Room Lease
a) To consider the Museum Group business case.
b) To consider the draft lease and agree actions.
c) To resolve to undertake Energy Audit at £225.
d) To consider applying for Oxfordshire Preservation Trust Award.
9. Human Resources.
Richard Wilkins, Deputy Clerk to the Council – 4th May 2022
Please contact the Clerk if you have concerns regarding accessibility of the meeting venue. The public and press are welcome to attend.
CLERK: KATHERINE DOUGHTY,91 Brize Norton Road, Minster Lovell, Witney, Oxford OX29 0SG
Telephone: 07956 901622 Email:email@example.com Web: eynsham-pc.gov.uk