Photo kindly supplied by the family of Keith Green. The date is approximate; more information welcome.
Eynsham Junior History Group supplied the following time-line:
1703 the Bartholomew School was built in the Square.
1847 the National School was built in Station Road.
1878 the new Board School (above) was opened in Witney Road.
1879 the National School became an Infants School.
1958 the new Board School became the Primary School.
1967 a new Primary School was opened in Beech Road.