Amenities & Estates Committee Agenda 2022-11-22_1
1.To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of Interest in agenda items - To receive any disclosable declarations of interest from Members in relation to any items to be considered at the meeting in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
3. Public Participation - To receive submissions from members of the public for a period of 15 minutes. Members of the public may make representations on any matters, for no more than 5 minutes each in accordance with Standing Orders para 3. The meeting will adjourn for this item.
4. Wharf Stream Way Wharf Stream Way Supporting Document 2022-11-22_4
a) To resolve Oxfordshire County Council Countryside Service to submit S106 request for the above for all West Eynsham SDA planning applications, it being their jurisdiction not the Parish Council's.
b) To ensure a further meeting is called with Smiths to confirm final arrangements including the legal dedication of the footpath under a DMMO (Definitive Map Modification Order).
5. Oxford Road Skate Park Project Quote Oxford Road Skate Park Project Quote_2022-11-22_5
To review Supporting Papers prepared by Deputy Clerk and agree on actions for project to Oxford Road Skate Park.
6. Rural England Prosperity Fund - To receive update on application for Rural England Prosperity Fund from West Oxfordshire District Council
EXCLUSION OF THE PUBLIC AND PRESS: At the conclusion of this part of the agenda, the Chair will move that, considering the confidential nature of the business to be discussed, the public, press and broadcast media be excluded for the remainder of the meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
7. Playground Consultancy - Consider appointing to undertake consultancy/planning of playground redevelopment using S106 funding.